From 06/2014 to present: Chief Executive Officer of A2A S.p.A.; as of June 2017 also General Manager
From 06/2017 to present: Vice President of Elettricità Futura
From 02/2017 to present: Executive Committee Member for Utiltalia
From 03/2015 to present: Vice President and Board Member for Assolombarda Gruppo Energia
From 07/2014 to present: Member of the Advisory Board and Strategic Committee for Assoelettrica, now Elettricità Futura
From 06/2014 to present: Hydraulic Energy Management Board Member for Utilitalia
From 10/2006 to 03/2014 CEO of GDF SUEZ Energie.
- Responsible for all operations of the Gas & Electrical Energy Sales and Trading Companies of the GDFSUEZ Group in Italy (2 billion Euro in revenues, 50 TWh in sold energy)
- Member of the executive committee responsible for Italy for Business Development, Communications, Institutional Relations.
From 2002 to 2006, General Director at Enel Gas.
- Manager of operations of Enel Gas, the company selling gas to the final market and part of the Enel Group (1.5 billion Euro in revenues, 500 people).
- Reporting lines: Supply, Risk Management, Marketing, Sales, Administration, Customer Care, Logistics, Customer Management,
- Sole director of three operational companies, Board director of four companies of the Enel Group
From 05/2001 to 09/2002 CAMUZZI, General Director at PLENIA.
- The company was created from the corporate separation of the gas and customer networks (0.7 billion in revenues)
- Strategic repositioning of industrial operations and partnerships, re-formulation of marketing and sales strategies
From 05/2000 to 04/2001 CAMUZZI, Director of Strategies and Growth.
- Design and implementation of the multiutility restructuring model for the gas, electrical energy, environmental, telecommunications and digital sectors
From 10/1991 to 05/2000 CITIBANK, Corporate Banking.
- Oil&Gas Industry Manager
- Manager for primary customer relations in the energy sector and relative to the initiation and implementation of Corporate Banking and Corporate Finance transactions.
UNIVERSITY OF ROMA
- Research and publications on the theme of financial markets.
2013 – 2014 member of Board of Directors (BOD) of “Associazione Italiana Economisti Energia” (Italian Association of Energy Economists)
2010 – 2014 member of BOD of GDF SUEZ ENERGIA ITALIA
2009 – 2014 member of BOD of GDF SUEZ Energie S.p.A.
2013 – 2014 member of BOD of GDF SUEZ Rinnovabili
2013 – 2014 member of BOD of Tirreno Power
2008 – 2012 member of BOD of ASM Vigevano
2002 – 2006 member of BOD of ENEL GAS
Teaching collaboration for international economics (Prof. Roberto Panizza, University of Turin, 1988-1990) Teaching collaboration for international financial markets (Prof. Giorgio Szego, University of Rome).