Brescia, June 18, 2020 – A2A’s Board of Directors that met today and was chaired by Marco Patuano approved the compensation of the company’s Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and members of Board Committees on the proposal of the Remuneration and Appointments Committee and the favorable opinion of the Board of Statutory Auditors.
More specifically, at the meeting, the Board approved the following compensation unchanged from the previous mandate:
- Chairman Marco Patuano, a gross annual compensation of 250,000 euro (in addition to the gross expenses estimated at 22,384 euro), without any variable component;
- Chief Executive Officer Renato Mazzoncini, a gross compensation of 120,000 euro per year and a variable compensation, linked to the achievement of objectives set out in the Incentive Plan, up to a maximum value of 80,000 euro. The Board of Directors' meeting of May 14, 2020 had also resolved to attribute to Mr. Mazzoncini for the position of General Manager a gross remuneration of 500,000 euro per year and an annual variable remuneration, linked to the achievement of objectives set out in the Incentive Plan, up to a maximum value of 200,000 euro;
- Audit and Risk Committee: gross compensation Chairman 30,000 euro, gross compensation for each member 20,000 euro;
- Remuneration and Appointments Committee: gross compensation Chairman 20,000 euro, gross compensation for each member 19,000 euro;
- Sustainability and Territory Committee: gross compensation Chairman 20,000 euro, gross compensation for each member 19,000 euro.
A2A - Media Relations
Tel. +39-02 7720.4583
Tel. +39-02 7720.3974