2004 – Today: Founder and Managing Partner at Morri Rossetti Law and Tax Firm (www.mralex.it)
2000 – 2003: Country Managing Partner at Deloitte Touche Tomatzu Tax and Law Italian branch. 2002: Winner of the prize as Best of the Year Worldwide Country Managing Partner of Deloitte Network
1989 – 1999: Independent Tax advisor. Founder and Managing Partner at Morri and Associati Tax Firm
1983 – 1989: Tax Manager at Gruppo Fininvest
In his career, Stefano has developed a special expertise in the corporate governance field, being called to play the role of statutory auditor (normally as chairman) or of non executive director or chairman of the board of an impressive number of company all along his long career. He has been involved in publicly listed or in regulated entities, also in special situations as in turn around. He has been member of several supervisory bodies (Organismi di Vigilanza) responsible for the controls aimed at avoiding corporate criminal liability (Legge 231/2001).
Here below a list of the more relevant engagements in corporate governance area discharged in the last 20 years.
- Gruppo Intesa (Banking) – Statutory auditor in the companies of the group
- State Street Global Investments – Charmain of the Board of Statutory Auditors
- Colony Capital (Private Equity) – Director of Colony Italia S.r.l.
- Siemens S.p.A. – Charmain of the Board of Statutory Auditors
- Gruppo Telecom Italia (TLC) – Statutory auditor in the companies of the group
- Gruppo Solvay (chemical sector) – Statutory auditor in the majority of the Italian companies of the group
- Sun Microsystem Italia (Information Technology) – statutory auditor
- Gruppo Adecco (Lavoro Interinale) – Charmain of the Board of Statutory Auditors in the Italian companies
- Gruppo D.M.T. – Statutory auditor in a company of the group
- Gruppo Prada (Fashion) – Statutory auditor in some companies of the group
- Fondazione IRCCS – (Maggiore Policlinico Hospital, Mangiagalli and Regina Elena) – member of the Board of Auditors
- Gruppo Mittel (Finance) – Chairmain
- Gruppo Finelco (Radio) – Charmain of the Board of Directors
- Gruppo Costa Smeralda (Qatar Investment Authority) – Member of the Board of Directors
- Gruppo INEOS (chemical sector)– Statutory auditor
Download CV (pdf)