Salta al contenuto principale

A2A has sold its 49% shareholding in E-utile to Atos

Milan, February 23, 2012 -  A2A S.p.A. sold its 49% shareholding in E-utile S.p.A. to Atos, an international IT services company. Atos has recently acquired the remaining 51% of e-Utile from Siemens IT Solutions and Services.

Founded in 2002 as a joint venture between AEM Milano and Siemens, E-utile supplies IT services to both the Companies of the A2A Group and the free market. It is headquartered in Milan and employs around 300 employees.

During the last fiscal year – ended September 30, 2011 – E-utile posted approximately €56 million in revenues, with an EBITDA of around €3.3 million.

A2A received around €10.3 million as cash consideration for the operation, realizing a consolidated capital gain of more than €8 million. E-utile’s value, taking into account its financial debt, amounts to approximately €30 million in terms of overall enterprise value.

A2A thus continues to rationalize its shareholding portfolio and focus on the Group’s core business. E-utile will become part of Atos Worldgrid, the international branch of Atos in Hi-Tech Transactional Services (HTTS) and smart energy solutions for the Energy & Utility market.

A2A - Comunicazione e Relazioni Esterne 
Media Relations 
Tel. 02 7720.4582

A2A - Investor Relations Team
Tel. 02 7720.3974